HTIR Work and Study USA|U.S. Empoyment Opportunities for International Students Untitled 1

Canadian Employment Opportunities for International Students

Off-Campus Employment

Full-time students enrolled in certain programs in designated Canadian institutions are allowed to work immediately in part-time off campus employment during the school year and full-time during scheduled school breaks.

If students are in a co-op or internship program, where work is for credit and is an integral part to your program of study, then students may work full-time off-campus during the school year.

In order to legally work in Canada, students must be registered and enrolled at a designated learning institution, and they must obtain a Social Insurance Number from Service Canada.

Find an Opportunity

Interested in finding an opportunity to work and study? Fill out our short form and we'll have a representative contact you to match your needs to a work and study opportunity.