The following represents the information gathering and use practices of HTIR Work-Study, Inc. These web sites include the main www.htir.com website and its sub-domains.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page in our website.
The only personal data HTIR collects through this website is the information you give us when you use our site. This includes, for example, the information you provide when you register for a chat room, newsletter or other program or service or when you send us your comments or requests for information. HTIR uses the information you provide for the purposes for which it was originally collected, for example, to respond to your e-mail or provide the programs or services you requested. HTIR also uses this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand the needs and interests of the people and organizations that use our website, and to improve our programs and services.
- Which pages you visit on our site
- How long you stayed on the website
- Country where you were located in when you visited the website
- Demographics and Interests
- From which web page you came to our site
- Which browser and operating system you use to visit our site and its configuration
- Search words entered to find our site
The above information is never associated with specific individual users. If you apply for admission or ask to receive other services provided by HTIR, any information you provide is confidential and is not shared with any third parties except as authorized by you as part of the application process or other service you receive.
If you do not want Google to track your visit to our site, you can opt-out. Other options for stopping Google from tracking website use, is through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or the NAI's consumer opt-out.
The HTIR web sites do not:
- Collect personally identifiable information (e.g., name, email address) unless you voluntarily provide it to us
- Provide or sell any personally identifiable information to outside non-HTIR agencies (third parties) except as authorized by you as part of the application process or other service
HTIR will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HTIR or the site
- Protect and defend the rights or property of HTIR
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of HTIR, or the public
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.
For more information on privacy, please visit the Electronic Privacy Information Center.
Find an Opportunity
Interested in finding an opportunity to work and study in the U.S.? Fill out our short form and we'll have a representative contact you to match your needs to a work and study opportunity.