Eligibility for Work and Study Opportunity
U.S. Jobs Available While You Study! Below is a list of criteria a candidate should have in order to be eligible for a work-and-study opportunity.
- Graduates: a Bachelor Degree (in any major) and transcripts with GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 system. (calculate GPA)
- Undergraduates: a high school (or secondary school) diploma and transcripts with a GPA of at least 2.25 on a 4.0 system (calculate GPA) (note: undergraduates can not participate in CPT until after on academic year of study. Part-time, on-campus employment may be an option)
- Sufficient funding (to cover tuition and living expenses as required by each school)
- Proficiency in English (if not, students will need to take ESL classes)
- Be flexible. Applicants might need to work during the day and attend classes in the evenings or Saturdays
- For a detailed list of required documents, read our article on the admission process
You may also want to check out:
Find an Opportunity
Interested in finding an opportunity to work and study in the U.S.? Fill out our short form and we'll have a representative contact you to match your needs to a work and study opportunity.